Alessio Chiadini Beuri: Upstairs

venerdì 22 novembre 2013

Upstairs







Sure, I dreamt it.

No doubt, it's typical meme: Iwas a child with a vivid imagination. 
Dreaming is one of those little things that no one can take away from us. No way, nobody can. 

Maybe, just being happy sets man free by his dreams. To a man who is beaten down, hopeless and tired rests always a last dream: fallin' asleep.
But this afternoon...no way! I can't trust my senses: it's summertime and I'm alone, here in town: sultry weather bites me, the thousands noises of this old apartment confusing my mind, stuck in front of a television broadcasting shit & stuff.
I can't honestly say, i don't know if i heard it. Maybe I was so intoxicated with boredom and melt in the sunlight that i went mad.

This afternoon, a series of soft steps passed quickly in the apartment above. Everything lasts just a few seconds and notwithstanding I was remonstraiting with a refrigerator that is finally saying goodbye and the creak of the windows, opened for a fresh spit, the sensation of someone walkin' upstairs was clear. 
Now the ceiling is silent. It's august 23 and it's quite normal. My roomies are on holiday. 
There's just me, the television and the fridge that will not pass the fall.


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento